What do you get when you combine two of the most popular features from past ILA conferences, poster sessions and the Inspiration Station? The new Marketing Market – your one-stop destination for the most innovative library programs, marketing materials, and partnership success stories in the state. With library marketing more important than ever, take home and use information and examples of great marketing from Illinois marketing leaders. Get the tools you need! Get inspired! Get marketing!
Marketing Market Guidelines
- Presenters should create a graphic bulletin-board-type display ready to be mounted on a four-foot by eight-foot board.
- Displays may include photographs, illustrations, graphs, text explanations, etc.
- Table space will be available for handouts and additional display materials.
- Electricity will be available, but must be requested at the time of application.
- Handouts are encouraged and appreciated by conference attendees.
- Setup will begin at 1:30 p.m.
- “Illinois Loud and Proud,” the closing session of the conference, will run from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., in the Grand Ballroom. Participants are asked to leave their displays up through the session and plan to take them down after 4:00 p.m.
- ILA will provide storage space for materials, if necessary.
Use the Marketing Market Application to participate!